Monday, August 14, 2006

Well here it is monday again!

Pretty good weekend. Spent most of Saturday Cleaning (although its really hard to tell) LOL.....AND proofing photos of the wedding I did on Friday. It was a sweet wedding. I actually ran into a lady from a town really close to wear I graduated. Turns out we knew each other! LOL. She was on the same singing group I was in while in High School! Funny.....



Sunday we spent the day at my grandmothers and it was such a fantastic day. The weather was great, food was great, and we had fun playing games out on her huge porch. Kids ran around chasing bees, butterflies, and lady bugs. Totally nice to just relax with family. I do have pics they are just at home and I am at work so I will post some later.



Lots to do this week so hopefully I can get all this proofing done I need to do! Wish me luck!



Robin



2 comments:

  1. Hey Robin,
    Just read the post below and was wondering what you had decided to do. Think this will be a good approach for you to take. Feel confident it will all work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this weekend was just what you needed. Can't wait to see your pics from your grandmothers.

    ReplyDelete