Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today I am amazing

Today I woke up on time and with a bit of a struggle got out of bed and headed to my shower. Today I enjoyed the hot steamy water and wished I had more time to soak. Today I had breakfast with my little ones and chatted about music. Today I made it out the door with my navy blue slacks without any dog hair clinging to it. Today I drove to work without getting into an accident. Today I turned on my computer and it booted up for me perfectly. Today I cleaned off my desk and uncluttered a bit of my thought process. Today I read my favorite blogs and checked a message board where several ladies complemented me on a layout I posted. Today I feel good. Today I am good. Today I am amazing!



4 comments:

  1. Yes maa'm!! YOU ARE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome blog entry. You are amazing girl!!! I love your LO's. Glad you are feeling good. Wouldn't it be nice if we could feel that way every day.
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not realize it, but there are quite a few people who think you are amazing, everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing girl! Love the layout of Chris...what a darling picture.

    ReplyDelete