Monday, August 21, 2006

Call 911 My son has poisoned me!

OK so now that school started back up the boys come to the office after school. Do their homework etc. Well, its been an extremely rough day for me. A bit of tears. Anger and frustration way before they even got here. OK, so Taylor sees my empty water bottle and goes to the first aid kit and gets the rubbing alcohol. He put just a tad in the bottom of my bottle and I guess he was going to do an experiment. Never saw him do this. I grabbed my water to finish it up and WAMMO! What the HECK! OMG. I had to run to the bathroom and spit it out!!! He come around the corner with a pepper shaker ready to ADD more to his "experiment" yeah.....Been a GREAT day!



Oh and Darla, thanks for the experiment FUN!!! AHEM>>>>>>>>>LOL>...



1 comment: