Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Art home

Taylor brought this home so proud of himself! Loves his new teacher and couldn't wait to go today! First_day_art_1 AHHH thats good. Chris really likes his teacher and that is a VERY good sign. He like his teacher last year, but had some frustration with her so hopefully this year will run smoother. Taylor's favorite part of the day was LUNCH! LOVES lunch, he talked about his lunch till he went to bed last night. Which was early because he threw a big ol' tantrum about not eating his red potatoes. It must suck to be 6 and expected to eat the food you are served instead of just what you want!



Having a better morning by far. So far no one has called to yell at me but the day has just begun. Its amazing how many people yell at you for things you have NO control over. I want to fix it WISH I could fix it but it ain't my fault you have 3 accidents and we have raised your rates. Thats the way insurance works. O'well the agent is always the bad guy. I can't feel guilty for the insureds own choices. I WONT feel guilty.



So how has YOUR day been?



Me



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having the kids back in school! It makes you feel good that they are enjoying it and are even looking foreward to it.
    Customer service of any kind can sure be rough, but I imagine the insurance industry has more than it's share of ugly customers! I don't envy you. I have a feeling you are pretty good at your job and can calm some of those po'd people!

    ReplyDelete