Sunday, August 6, 2006

Challenge Layout!

I just finished a challenge layout from Monkey chatter! Love it! We had to use Chatterbox, 5 or more buttons, and a large monogram. I jumped at the chance to use up some of my old chatterbox. Here it is! Still need to journal in the little transparency envie though. Its my Aunt. Not only did I use what the challenge requested but I actually used EYELETS! I haven't used eyelets in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time. With my new cropadile its as easy as using brads! Got the page layout from Two peas.



D_2 



I have gotten three layouts done this weekend! Just worked on them a bit here and there.



Things have settled down pretty much back to normal. Chris is brushing his teeth and even though they have been fighting a bit more than usual they are glad to be back together. Actually right now is the quietest they have been in a LONG time. Taylor is in here on the floor playing on a play computer and Chris is in the living room playing game boy. They both helped me so much this morning with lawn work that they just deserve some play time. To do what ever they want. Me too. LOL. Feels so good when they are playing nice and quiet. LOL...well I am off to fold laundry. YUCK!



1 comment:

  1. Some days are just golden aren't they? :O)
    Darla

    ReplyDelete