Friday, August 25, 2006

Not too much to say

Yeah I am boring, no life, no blog entry. Haven't had too much to say so I will just list some things that are going on.



Taylor's first fall soccer game tomorrow



need to mow my lawn and pull some weeds



Need to finish Kendra's Rome scrapbook, about a third of the way done



Need to finish my brother's wedding album. Pretty much done.



Need to clean my scrap room (again)



Time to clean out the boys drawers and get rid of clothes that don't fit



the dog needs a bath



Its Friday.



Finished Kip's book last night and need to get it in the mail.



4 comments:

  1. THRILLING DAHLING!!! JUST THRILLING!! LOL!!! Seriously, at least you have SOMEthing planned and not nothing! LOL You'll find your weekend is GONE like lightening! HUGS
    DarlaLOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons of non blogworthy days!!! LOL! Sounds like you are very busy though. That's quite a list you have going there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am assuming that the sb room got clean cuz' you did some awesome pages this weekend! Right? LOL Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the ordinary things in life (like laundry and cooking and cleaning) that make the big things extraordinary! We can't do huge, exciting things everyday...we'd never get anything done! I'm at the point that I would about sell my soul for a weekend with nothing exciting to do-just hanging around in my pajamas, watching videos, cooking a big pot of yummy soup...nowhere to go and nothing to do!!!!Heaven, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete