Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I made dough

Too bad I can't deposit it in the bank. Cuz it went to school with Chris....



I am talking about play dough. I have NEVER made it before and was scared to death. See I am NOT Susie homemaker. I am Mary Microwaveable. I can bake a few things over and over that turn out great but new things i just really suck at. Chris's teacher sent home a note requesting play dough be sent for a project and recipe. I actually did NOT mess it up. with a little advice from Darla I got it done! sooo proud of myself.



My friend Heather has a blog now!!! So excited! She has just started it but check it out and leave her a comment!



1 comment:

  1. Oh...you just make my day everytime I read your blog! I love the journaling and wish I was so clever. Checked out Heather's blog...nice! Makes me feel stupid that I can't seem to get it together to do something like that. Please Robin...move here and help me!
    Thanks for the mags and the stamps. I'll get a check in the mail...trust me!

    ReplyDelete