Wednesday, August 2, 2006

AHHHHH......

can you hear that? The sound of silence. The sound of early morning when I am done getting ready and Taylor is still sleeping. Fantastic sound really. If I could I would burn it for you so you could all hear it. Well I know now why people have more than one child. To keep them occupied and give them someone to play with. Thank the Lord I had two. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been easier as a single mom with just one child but I tell you what, now that I know what thats like NO WAY. I have had NO time to myself the last couple weeks with just bug here. NOT that I didn't enjoy the one on one time with him that we both desperately needed but dang.....can't a girl talk on the phone? Go to the bathroom, mow the lawn without someone RIGHT there? A bit frustrating. Big brother is coming home TODAY. YEAH, my baby is on his way as I type. I have missed him soooo much! Taylor says he hasn't but I know he has a little.



Had a great weekend. Spent most of Saturday cleaning out my closets, dressers etc, getting ready to take some over to my dad's garage sale. Its time to purge! Between me and my children we have so many clothes there is no more room to put them. My house is too small to store clothes we like but don't wear. OUT they go!



Saturday evening we went to my second cousin's bday party. They are twins and just turning five! so cute. Taylor had a blast on their tramp! Here he is doing a flip I didn't know he could do.......



Img_8222w



I was impressed! Then had a fantastic LAZY Sunday. I did laundry and tidied up a bit but that is IT! Should have done more with the time I had but dang it I couldn't. I did start a mini album in a box and am loving it so far! Its a book of me and my boys. Need to do a photo shoot to get more pic of ME AND MY BOYS! LOL......



Well thats all folks!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome pic!!! I will have to tell my DD she needs to have another kid to occupy Riley! Thats how it was with my younger brother and me.

    ReplyDelete