Thursday, August 3, 2006

a great welcome home

Well Chris is home safely and seems to be glad to be home but really sad to leave his dad. I think by the time he is a teen he will want to move in with him. I sure hope not. I  mean cj is a good dad but as far as parenting skills he kind of lacks. I have to retrain the kids when they come back as far as cleaning up after themselves and to brush their teeth. Chris apparently lost his toothbrush TWO weeks ago and the ex never got him a new one. He didn't brush his teeth for TWO weeks. Sorry, had to get that out. I meet my ex about an hour away from home and as we were just pulling in to our town and almost to our street, Chris pukes all over! He was so upset, ate so much junk food that he just couldn't help it. Poor kid. Taylor was screaming at the top of his lungs and I had some major cleanup. UGH.....love mother hood. Chris felt really horrible and just kept saying I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry. What a great welcome home huh?



So in this town where I meet my ex they have a great scrap store. I left a little early from work so I could visit. I bought such cool stuff! a Sarah binder with inserts, some sassafras stamps I have wanted, some cool circle stickers (HUGE), and a CROPADILE!!! OMG soooo in love with this thing! It cuts through metal! i have a tin bucket to put pens in and it punched RIGHT through!! AND AND AND it sets eyelets sooooo freaking EASY!!! I might actually use eyelets again!!! YEAH!! LOVE This tool!!! GET IT! LOL....



Well thats all for now folks!



3 comments:

  1. LOL I heard the 'boys' version of the 'pink puke' escapades! LOL Poor Chris! Those boys think thier Daddy hung the moon....
    FUN buys for you in Poky! Great job! HUGS me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin, I love the crop-a-dile too! Sorry your day was so crummy yesterday. I hope today (Friday) is better!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, I was having a very bad day yesterday, too, so I can sure sympathize Robin!! I am still frustrated but think I can cope now.
    I can't believe Chris didn't brush his teeth for 2 weeks! OMG! LOL! And then to top it off by getting sick. Poor all of you!!!
    I guess I am going to have to get a Cropadile. Everyone just raves about it. Robin the paper trimmer I posted about is the Genesis. I edited my post and put the link in. It's supposed to be the Cadillac of paper cutters. I first heard about it at the CKMB.
    Wishing you a better day.

    ReplyDelete