Friday, August 11, 2006

My stomach is starting to settle down

With all the stress and worry and mulling things over I have sorta come to a decision. Nothing is going to happen till next spring if I do decide to move, so thats kind of some time to get used to the idea. Still have no idea when or how I will tell my father. I found the associates degree I am going to get, even have the course outline already. May have to take a couple semesters with out of state tuition but not for the whole two years. Will have to work full time and go to school so it will be tough but I will be working toward a goal and two years is very easy to handle. So still trying to figure out if this is the way God wants me to go.



On better news I have a wedding shoot today. Not complete coverage like I like but I will be there for the dress preparation and so on. Having my Niece assist me so that will be a big help. She is a Jr. in high school and she helps a lot. Will post pics of that wedding or at least some of my favorites tonight on my photo blog. Should be a ton of fun, such a CUTE couple. She is beautiful so I am really excited.



Also have a family shoot next week that I am excited about. She is looking for FUN shots of her family and kids, so that has me hyped as well. When a client says FUN that tells me they will be up to just about anything!! LOL.



Say a little prayer for inspiration at the wedding!



Me



No comments:

Post a Comment