Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Oh goodness.

Did you think i forgot about you? Did you think I left you far behind never to return? Well yes, actually i did. And it was nice! Sorry but it was. But I am back now and the holidays are over and life is as it should be. Back to work, back to stress, back to full fledged life.



I made cards. I really sat down and made them! Here is one example. Really simple but very festive...



Cards_1



I am going to do another set I think but not so festive. So i can make extra and save them for other occasions.



Christmas was great. Fun to be with my mother, brother and sis in law but it just wasn't the same without the boys. We finally got to have our Christmas LAST night. Love being divorced. owell. We had fun. New years was uneventful. Had a nice dinner with my dad and step mom. then back to their house for cards and sparkling cider. Then home early to keep the dog from wiggen out at the fireworks at midnight. Watched the last two episodes of the 2nd season of Dr Who that I had dvred while gone. For those of you who do not watch Dr who, poo on you.



Well back to work, as usual, the boss can't do anything without me and since I was gone for a week my desk is piled high with work that should have been done!



See ya later gaters!



3 comments:

  1. Oye......you make me tired just reading all that! Crazy girl! Glad you had a nice holiday and so glad you are home, I missed you big time! Totally need to catch up, we have to do lunch SOON!
    XOXO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl Happy New Year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I got one of these in the mail! Thanks for the thanks....cute card!

    ReplyDelete