Monday, January 22, 2007

Itching.....

I am itching to get my scrap room done and cleaned. I don't think anyone really realizes HOW unorganized it is right now. Everyone except my friend Darla who has seen it herself. Its gonna take a lot of work and I want to get the purging done before I even get the new furniture/workspace in there. I need to get a bunch of empty boxes to do some sorting. If I can work on it here and there this week and maybe finish up that stuff this weekend then I can box up what I am keeping and sort them out how I want to organize them. That way i will know exactly what I need to put into the room. I want to get it done because I can't even begin to think about scrapping or cropping till its done. If anyone has any ingenious ideas for storage please let me know!!



2 comments:

  1. Heres my idea - JUST STORE IT ALL AT MY HOUSE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the 10 magazine from CK that just came out? I think that's the one that had storage ideas in it...if not, it was the February Memory Makers...just read them both.
    Some was good...some just okay.

    ReplyDelete