Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good day!

Dear journal....



today I am stressing about well nothing



I am eating dinner at Olive garden



I have taxes on the way



my living room is clean but my hamper is over flowing again



i got an order from the Little scrapbox today!



I got a sneak peak at the new February kit from Hang ten!



The smell of burnt popcorn is in the air



I am listening to KT tunstall



I have comfortable shoes on.



I have a shirt that keeps opening to show my boobies to the world



I finished a good book last night.



I wanna go home!



3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh...wish I could write like you do! Girl...if I had boobies like you, I'd wear shirts that showed them off too! Love coming to your site and reading about your life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add to your list --
    You are deeply loved by so many people.
    You have more creative talent in your little finger than most people have in their WHOLE FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the booby comment. I am axiously awaiting your new organized room also. I am working on the same thing. May be you could give me some suggestions! CC

    ReplyDelete