Tuesday, January 16, 2007

fun weekend

We had a great weekend. Still very cold so the kids were pretty much cooped up inside. We played games read books and I CLEANED!! We got rid of a ton of toys and clothes. So much clothes in fact that my closet looks bare!! I love that. Anything i haven't worn for at least a year was out. The boys have grown so much that I was able to clean them out quite a bit too. We had lots of togetherness this weekend and even made it to the movies on Monday. AHHHHHH there wasn't even much fighting. How you ask? I really don't know. They played so well together and only a few spats here and there. Who are you children and what have you done to my offspring?



I was called for Jury duty. I am actually kind of excited. I have never been through the process and i am not even expecting much except for some reading time in a crowded room but at least I can say I have been through it!



This week will be pretty slow. I have to get my card kits together for a card class thingy with my friend Darla and thats about it! My room is still a mess so no creating this weekend but soon! I am filing my taxes today so should have them VERY soon! LOVE technology and direct deposit!



Have a great Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. I wish my kids culd go a whole weekend without fighting! You are one lucky mommy!

    ReplyDelete