Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gone digital

I've decided to go completely digital. No more messy paper, glue or scraps to worry about. I wont have to clean my scrap room to scrap and I can keep it all in ONE place...So here is a digi layout I used with the free kit I got from Kirsti (see below) This is the first digi layout I have done that I will print out. It's 8.5 x 11 for my people we love album. Can you believe it?! I scrapped!!



Sarahw



See!! Ain't it fun!  you know you want to do it!!



Oh and for those of you cheering that I am going digi because you think you are getting my stuff...STOP.....I was lying....



snicker



5 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the LO though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK DO NOT (NOT NOT NOT) DO THAT TO ME ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just had a near death experience right here in my basement. OYE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARGGHHHH you so scared me there for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. But I do still love digi too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! I was so hoping to get in on that giveaway! Love the digi stuff tho, yours is great! I'm gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete