Thursday, January 11, 2007

Phew....sigh.....breath.....aahhhhh

Work has finally slowed down. Both Photography and the insurance business. At least for today. I haven't really even had time to look at blogs much less write on mine.



Have been thinking how lucky I am. Sure I work for two agents who rely on md to do EVERYTHING and yes it because very stressful and can piss me off and get me crabby but really  I am VERY lucky...My kids come to work after school to do their homework. I can get ample time off pretty much anytime I ask for it as long as nothing else is going on. I can take an extra long lunch to nap off a migraine, and I can swear, surf, email, and chat on line as long as its not busy. Dang I am FREAKING lucky.



Snowed  a bunch last night and its still coming down. No major accidents yet but the day is not over. With the snow usually comes a few bang ups because people are stupid enough not to take it a bit slower or be more careful, but also a slowwwww day because nobody comes out of their houses. I love how people drive around here. They think they can go the speed limit or higher in 8 inches of snow because they have "4 wheel drive". Yeah for them. Cept four wheel drive mostly helps you get out if your stuck not if you slide through and intersection.



Oh if you want to see something amazing go here . This KID (yes KID) makes me look like a mom who takes pics of her kids....yah AMAZING work...would love to meet him in person.



Have a FANTASTIC snow day!



No comments:

Post a Comment