Sunday, January 28, 2007

DONE!!!

Whew... LOTS of hard work for 4 days! My room is done! I am posting pictures I just took and they are horrible, but tomorrow I will take more when its light outside. I am posting some befores and afters!!! Like I said the pics are BAD! Well I have GOT to go get the boys some dinner and then its off to bed. I have to work on the REST of the house tomorrow!! I have let it go since starting this and i need to do laundry too! Yikes...No rest for the weary!



BEFORE:



Img_0545w Img_0544 Img_0541



Img_0543w_1



AFTER:



Img_0565w





Img_0580w



Img_0576w Img_0577w_2



Img_0572w Img_0588w



Img_0570w Img_0590w Img_0571w



7 comments:

  1. Holy friggin' moly! That is awesome. Wow, Robin. Great job. You and the boys are top notch and they certainly do deserve those sundaes tomorrow. :) Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is phenomenal!! I love your room! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Isn't it blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY - WOW! YOU DID IT AND YOU DID A GREAT JOB DOING IT! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just beautiful. Wish my area looked half as good. Fantastic.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...that looks awesome! I can't believe how cool the red/white design looks, and it looks like you have tons of organizing bins...that's always nice. Do you want to come and do my room for me? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job, Robin! It looks fabulous and I bet you are so glad to get it finished so you can get back to business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! Robin, You did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete