Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

I love this holiday, the snow, carols, and hot coco. Course I am in a place with NO snow. Kinda hard to get into the holiday for me with no snow. after presents and brunch we took off to the beach to walk and take some pictures. Not too chilly and could walk with just a long sleeve shirt. Enjoyed it immensely and had a ton of fun taking pics!



10w_2



W



24w_2



All in all it was a fantastic holiday. Gonna drive a bit to get the mall and do some more damage and then home to relax and watch some movies!! See you soon!



4 comments:

  1. Missing you, sounds like your having fun though.....loving the photos, cool color contrasts!! (We got our family print back, the large one and framed it and it is above the mantel now!!!!!!!)
    HUGS Cya soon!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I can not tell you how much I loved the gift Robin. It is the most awesome thing ever....love it, love it, love it!!!!! Can't wait to print a bunch and scrap them. Thank you so much! It looks like you're taking even more pictures and having fun. Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you girlfriend? sounds like somewhere fun. glad you had a good christmas. miss seeing your bright and shiney face! Come visit my blog. perhaps if someone visited i would post more often but I don't think anyone does. sadness within : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of Holidays. So glad yours was a good one!

    ReplyDelete