Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wanting to scrap......

ever just sit in front of your workspace and WANT to scrap but CANT? I have had that trouble this week. got my room back to a "scrap" state and just want to create, i have things I NEED to create but just can't t seem to pluck up the courage to DO it....ugh.



So family reunion is this weekend. Should be fun. Looking forward to the wilderness and a chance to work on some landscape  photos.....I suck at landscapes.



oh AND one of my dearest friends (the one I have had for 22 years.......holy crap....I am old enough to have a friend that long?) Is coming to town for her HS reunion and before I leave town for the reunion on friday we are going to run over to a park after I get off work and take a couple shots! Excited to practice on someone new.



I will leave you with this shot of my oldest child....Thanks Darla for the Wonderful Pic!! LOL...



Misc_may_june_2006_032



2 comments:

  1. ROTF! I had a BLAST with those pix and I thought you'd enjoy them too...after all you do take all those awesome pix of MY kids... I had to return the favor! ROTF!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK enough of this camping bit already, I miss you, please come home.............

    ReplyDelete