Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I got a TON done this weekend! Four 12x12 layouts, 8 cards, helped with four mini books, did most of my brothers wedding album AND went shopping!! Here are some of the projects! The mini books were sooo much fun...look like a purse when its all finished. We made four of them assembly line style and it still took forever. They are friendship themed so I am going to use my "friends" from cku to fill it. The cards are for the card swap I am in. July's theme is Christmas so I got a head start using some of my mil's supplies!! LOL.....



Img_4212



Img_4218 Img_4221



The magnetic board above was what I made for my mother-in-law for her bday. The boards are from Roberts and the paper is Scenic Route (my fav) Had a BLAST making it and she seemed to love it! She's a major scrapper so its nice to have someone appreciate the work you put into something like this! I will try to post some of the layouts I did later!



ME



3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love love love this stuff! So much fun and all that SHOPPING TOO????? (hee hee)
    HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got alot done! I love it all, but especially your snow cards. I always get snow cards. I miss snow.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of it...did you remember to take a couple of those big calendars for your work space? I totatally forgot that you wanted some until I looked at the picture of our mini albums. Guess what? Jeff gave me a $100.00 towards that wishblade cutting machine or whatever it is...can't wait to save up enough to get one! Steph and Danelle gave me an hour's massage for my birthday...can't wait to get that scheduled.

    ReplyDelete