Saturday, June 17, 2006

Clean sweep and some other things

I have picked today of all days to start the clean sweep of my scrap room...course that's probably the LAST place I should start!! LOL Everything is unorganized I have supplies I NEED to get rid of. Moving out a computer desk (keeping the puter), using the space in my closet more effectively, getting rid of TWO large iris carts (hopefully) purging magazines, sorting paper scraps (BIG need to do) re-arranging working space and even sorting embelies, stickers, ect....may take me two weeks but I am GONNA do it....I was going to take a pic of the before but I am toooo dang embarrassed. I WILL however post afters. I have half the room already moved out to the living room so its actually looking better already. Course you cant see my living room floor any more. ANOTHER reason I started this is because when I got home from the crop last night there were two large boxes on my front porch from CROPPER HOPPER!!! I got one vertical storage box with the dividers, TWO storage cubes, a new flat pack (really excited about that) and a ROLLING cart!! It will work perfect in my new room! Well my newly cleaned out room! LOL....All the supplies I purge are going in MARKED boxes and put in the shed for the next garage sale at my LSS. The last one they had went like gang busters! One lady got 500 bucks in store credit...gee I think I could spend that! So wish me luck ya'll!



I finished four pages and four cards last night at the crop. For a crop that was good for me! Really. I want to scan and share but alas my printer is already unhooked for the over haul. As soon as i get it hooked back up I will scan them.



Right now I have to run to the shower and get ready for some fun with the ladies! Post more later!



2 comments:

  1. GO ROBIN GO ROBIN GO ROBIN!!!!!!!!
    (deep low voice)
    YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK So now that I have the "vision" with you I am hyped up! I can't wait to see what you get done!!!!!!! You GOTTA take pix along the way and show everyone what a transformation it will be!!!

    ReplyDelete