Sunday, June 18, 2006

Long Haul.....

Oh goodness what HAVE I gotten myself into? Most of my stuff is STILL in the living room BUT I have got all the main furniture in and just a tiny mess on my desk from stuff I pulled out from UNDER my work spaces...yes work spaces. This SMALL room had 4 desks in it! two four foot laminate tables one four foot wood table and one computer desk. It felt so small in here. I have taken out one 4 foot laminate table and gave my computer desk to Darla. MUCHO more room in here. I can see the floor too! Put my main work desk under my window to so I can see when the boys are playing outside and the for the day light. My comp will be RIGHT next to me on one of the four foot tables. It will make it nice when I am chatting and scrapping at the same time. I got more cubes yesterday to put in my closet and even some cute red baskets (they are more like cubes) that fit perfectly in the organization cubes. I am putting my stamp sets in those and getting rid of my tall iris cart that really was not serving any purpose... Now its going to all the crap in the living room and sorting and garb-aging. Do you think it would be horrid to throw out all my scrap and start over? My old scrap storage was a one metal target cube overflowing with scraps. I cleaned out a two draw filing cabinet that fit under my table for scraps now. Is it sacrilege to just start over? Maybe just pick out the scraps I WILL use and not the ones I MAY use? I never knew I had THIS much junk!!!  ACK......I am going back in! See y'all later!



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you to do this!! Can't wait to see the final finished "product" hee hee... better speed it up though or vacation will be over and you won't have any time to SCRAP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete