Friday, June 16, 2006

Croppin tonight!

Going to a crop at my lss with a friend. Got about 6 layouts all planned and sketched and packed for. At cku this year I won a really cool page planner file holder thingy from cropper hopper along with a 100 gift certificate. I have yet to get that in the mail but hopefully soon. Any who they are awesome to plan pages! Getting excited to get them done! Hopefully I can post some tomorrow.



Saturday I am going to sportsman's Warehouse for a fathers day gift, and then to lunch and a movie with my aunt, cousin and Gloria (step mom). We are going to see Lake House with Sandra Bullock and that cute guy...LOL.



Sunday hopefully a picnic with the dad, maybe a little drive to a mountain destination.



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!



1 comment: