Thursday, June 1, 2006

Been a monday all week

I can breath, really I just did..don't believe me? Tough...Been so busy at work I can barley keep up. No slack time really till now. Its kinda nice though. The day goes by faster, soccer games and practice get here quicker then its home to TRY to do some housework and maybe get to bed at a normal time. Haven't been doing that lately either. My house is Really suffering from soccer. Usually its a bit messy with toys and shoes but dang it! Soccer is ALMOST over...really. Maybe my life will get back to normal



Got the stuff to make my Mother in Law's bday gift. Will have a BLAST making it, But gotta clean before I can. My scrap room is SCARY!



Some guy flipped me off at lunch today. Guess he didn't like the fact that I honked at him for turning into my lane...hmmmm....guess I will just have to forgive him for almost killing me.



The boys are staying at my friends house for the first time today. Not worried she is a very capable mother, just worried the kids will walk all over her...not that they would. She called me on my lunch hour cuz she knows I am a worry wart. Every things good, all cool at her home front.



Had some fun with a friend of mine last night. She wanted me to take pics of flowers that her daughters cheer squad had gotten for their coaches bday. Then we typed over the pic so she could make a 4x6 tag book and then had all the flowers put into a huge bouquet at a local florist. Whole thing turned out adorable. Cute huh? Here is a sample of one of the pics...



Flowers_023



2 comments:

  1. Well dear, it ain't Monday no more and... it is now the WEEKEND so I hope you pulled outta that rut and GOT SOME VACCUMING DONE!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is Monday again... what is up with that? LOL Missing your bloggings lady, missing them!

    ReplyDelete