Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lots to say...stuff rushing through my head!

Cubesweb First....almost done with my room. Still not picture worthy but thought i would post the cubes I put in my closet. The closet once had a computer desk in it. I got them at Fred Meyer and they are just closet organizers with two cubes per shelf thingy. They measure about 14 x 14. Perfect for albums and paper storage. I got the cute red baskets at Freddie's too. They are 12 x 12 and have my stamp sets in them. Still a little disorganized, I need to purge more magazines than i thought...sniff sniff...



Lostweb Second....bought myself a Birthday present. Yeah I am going to be THIRTY ( holy crap) on Sunday. I don't have a hubby to buy me anything (like having one would make a difference) so I bought myself a WANT not a need! So into this show its freaky. Never watched it on TV. Heard what everyone was saying about it, heck even my dad watches it religiously. So I net-flixed it and I am HOOKED! HOOKED I tell ya!! So guess what I did!! LOL. Yep bought the whole dang season. It is my new scrap booking show. I have those...do you? A movie or show you love to put in while you are scrapping? One that you can listen to and know exactly what is going on? I have a couple Little women, 50 first dates, and pirates of the Caribbean. They are in my scrap room and watched frequently.



Flowersweb Third...my porch is filled with flowers! I love them! my boys picked them out for my birthday before they left and helped me plant them. Here are a few! It also reminds me of and makes me feel closer to my mommy.....



She has all these fantastic pots with plants and flowers falling down the sides, like wonderful cascades of beauty. Her back porch is so calm and peaceful and inviting. Totally love sitting on her Adirondack chairs and sipping tea with her. I usually get to visit her every summer but money just wouldn't permit it this year. I am however going at Christmas!! Yeah!



Boysbwweb Fourth...found this pic on my camera. forgot I had taken it!! Miss them so much right now! But really enjoying my evenings to finish my scrap room. So far they have called me every day, sometimes twice. They HAVE gotten to ride on the motorcycle, they HAVE shopped for bread, and they HAVE watched monster truck shows with their Dad. They have NOT got swimming...lol







ALSO!! I have a shoot tonight!!!



2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a wonderful day. Your scrapcloset looks great. 30 didn't bother me as much as 45 did. I hope your birthday is a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS! okay... just come and take a couple of pictures for me... is that too much to ask?? haven't you always wanted to come visit canada?? ;D
    have a wonderful day!!
    janna

    ReplyDelete