Thursday, July 6, 2006

What fun!

Sorry readers. I have been amiss in my daily blogging. I had a wonderful four day weekend but came back to work to find that everyone and their dog had insurance business to do. SOOOO busy. Hardly any time to pee!!!



My father's family reunion was this past week and I took 1400 pics. Yes that's right 1400. Course I am not going to show all of them to you. Can't really....Haven't downloaded them all yet.... Here are few of my favs...



This is my cousin with is Horseshoe face on....



02w_1



This is my older brother (Much older). He is an amazing singer and can play that guitar with the best of them.....proud to say he even has a CD....course so far only family owns it.



10w



This is my GRAND niece...yes you saw that right...my GRAND niece. She is my nieces 11 year old daughter. You do the math.... she has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!09w



And last but not least. My favorite uncle. The man I loved since i was a little girl. We call him Crazy Jon. Crazy cuz he is.



04w



Here are just a few here and there. Oh and all the kids shown are my grand nieces and nephews except for one second cousin....



16w 19w 20w 23w 24w 28w



3 comments:

  1. SO many SO awesome photos!!!! FUN! I love them all...and I love to see a photo of your guitar pickin' brother! (HE IS AMAZING YOU GUYS! I HAVE HEARD THE CD MYSELF!) HUGS and welcome home Robin.....
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1400.... you go girl! Awesome awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics! Your Crazy Uncle John looks just almost like my FIL! They even have the same hat, red suspenders and blue pocket T shirt. Tooo Funny! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete