Monday, June 12, 2006

I feel all complete inside

My yard is FINALLY under control....



here is how my weekend went!



Blake and Heathers two boys came over Saturday morning to play, I took them all to the Zoo and then on a picnic. After they went home CHRIS finished mowing the lawn. Took like three swipes. I had started it then my mower conked out. Had to borrow my dads to finish it. He did a great job for his first solo time. Course he thinks hes all that now. lol...then I trimmed the whole yard, took forever. My grass was so high along the edges! like up to my waste...yeah its been awhile...then I roundup-ed JUST as the wind started to blow. Got it all over me so I had to take a shower when I was done. Still have more round up to do but got most of the weeds trying to come up between my concrete sidewalk and stuff. Saturday night we had a movie night and ate pizza and watched cheaper by the dozen two. Cute movie.



Sunday we slept in and lounged around and had scones and eggs for Chris's bday breakfast. Then off to see the Disney movie CARS!! LOVED it!! omg cutest kids movie I have seen for awhile. Then we went to wally world (walmart) so Chris could spend part of his bday money (the rest is going into savings) and the boys picked out flowers to give me for my bday since they are going to be gone. We came home and they helped me pot them in my flower pots on the porch, swept the porch cleaned everything on it and it looks FAB! Feels so good to sit on the porch and drink my morning tea before the rest of the world starts moving...all the pretty flowers surrounding me. Then we took Chris to Sonic (his choice) for bday dinner then home for cake! We were so tired we were all asleep by 9! All in all a GREAT weekend....even got Peggy's circle journal done!



So how was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment