Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Where to start?

Phew lots of happenings this weekend! Had a four day weekend!! YEAH!!!



Graduationmemorialday_web_1   Taylor Graduated from K this last Wednesday!!! Such a great kid he has been in school. Already got his report card and it looks GREAT! So proud of him! They sung about 5 songs and all the kids were adorable. None of my pics in the gym were worth showing! SORRY! But I did get a good one of him and his teach, and an OK one with his diploma. 



Never in my wildest dreams would this kid get such rave reviews from the teacher and the in room helpers. Never thought he would sit still long enough to learn anything! LIL...he is super smart, but in different ways from his brother.



Sooo cute!



Christopher is done with third grade and passed on to the fourth with a fantastic report card. He had a C in Math last midterm and brought it up to an A-!!! so proud!!! Course we worked hard together every night to bring it up...



Then went camping Thursday night..had a BLAST Thursday and Friday, got to see thisGraduationmemorialday_026web_1  and caught this! Graduationmemorialday_034web Then amazingly enough after a retched Rain storm on Saturday woke up to this on Sunday morning...



Graduationmemorialday_073web



yeah that's snow but on Monday even though it was a bit chilly we had patches of sun and i got this!



Graduationmemorialday_128web



All in all a good weekend to get away and not worry about emails, scrapping, phones, TV, people, work, soccer, dirty house, dirty laundry and messy yard!! AHHHHH.....now back to the grind.



3 comments:

  1. GREAT pix babes!!! Looks like you had tons of fun and I was thinking of you up there in all the SNOW! But, I got the "pleasure" of sitting through a 2 hr soccer game in pouring rain and pelting hail... so the laugh was on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Robin and congrats on the kids' graduations!
    Who is that singing on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so amazing Robin! Love all these pictures. Who does sing this song? I love it. I know we watch some movie that it's in, and I keep saying how I love it! I'm going to have to get the words, because it's so awesome...I know I could scrapbook something with it. What is that movie? We just saw it either Monday or Sunday night...driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete