Friday, March 30, 2007

I got this email today!!!

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!





I received everything and it looks like we are good to go.  I will provide a letter of approval Monday and we can rock and roll.  Have a great weekend. 



















me



Keep your fingers crossed that the rest of the process goes as well as it has already!!!



And to think, if i hadn't had that vivid dream I wouldn't have thought to run my reports and this would never had happened. Well  it might have but not for while!!



if any of you single women out there think that you can't do this stop right now and figure out how you can. It may take you a few years to fix credit, save money, and plan but it is sooo very worth it!!



A few weekends ago I woke up from a very vivid dream. I dreamed me and my children were moving into our new home. It was sooo real that when I woke up I felt I needed to start packing. A few days later, still thinking of the dream, i decided to get my entitled free credit reports. If you have never done this and are wondering if its worth it, it is. You can not only find out how well/bad you are doing but you can find things that are wrong and fix them before it gets out of hand. You are only aloud one running of each company a year. When i ran mine I couldn't believe how good it was!! shocked and amazed. So that got me thinking. Can i use my land (paid off) as collateral to get a loan for a used manufactured home? I talked to a friend of a friend who is a relater and she gave me some very good advice about manufactured homes and loans. What it boiled down to was 'good luck getting financing on a house you have to move and is used'. So she refereed me to a loan officer that I had already done business with through the office and I gave him a call. He knew exactly who I was and what I wanted. He gave me some good advice and talked with me a great lengths about all my options. He sent me to a place here in town that sells champions. I took a look a few days later and actually found one i REALLY liked. Wasn't so sure so took a week looking around at other places. Some of the other homes were no match on quality and warranties. I found a  house I really liked someplace else but not as much as this other one. As a bargaining chip i went back to the original place and talked them down a bit and even asked for the counter top to be extend like in the kitchen of the other house I liked. They went down in total price about 5000. much better. the next day I emailed my lender and he sent me the papers to fill out. Got those to him this last Wednesday, faxed more yesterday and here we are today with the above email!!!



Here is how it all started. Well it actually has been a dream for a while to move a new home on my property. I have looked off and on at new manufactured homes for the last three years. Some with friends, some with family and other times on my own. Just dreaming. Knowing it would be a long time before I could do anything like that. I came out of the divorce OK but with really bad bills that led to no paying that led to bad credit. Ever thing has been paid off its been 7 years since the divorse and I have done very well building my credit.



isn't it wonderful!!??? I am going to be getting a new home!! A real home!! A home I can call HOME!!! I am so excited!! Thanks to all who prayed along with me the last few weeks and thanks to God for all the blessings he has bestowed on me and my family! This whole process was sooo easy ans smooth!!



2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! I am so excited for you! Can I uncross my fingers now?? :) CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete