Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nacho Libre

and other things....



So I get an email today from Netflix. I love netflix. We can watch movies and send them back when we feel like it! So someone must have figured out my password. I am guessing its my genius 6 year old. We are receiving in the mail from netflix within a few days this:



Nacho Libre (ooh yeah)



teenage mutant ninga turtles (even bigger yeah)



and chip and dale rescue rangers (better than the others)



Whats funny about this is when I noticed movies in the email that I NEVER put on my cue I had to go check out the WHOLE que. There were FIFTY movies in there!! mostly sponge bob, animaniacs and teenage mutant ninga turtles. I am SO changing my password!!



Oh and in other news......my lender needed a few more pieces of paperwork but I should have a LOAN by Monday!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. LMAO at the boys! Hide the credit card, they will get online ordering figured out next!

    ReplyDelete