Sunday, April 1, 2007

The inside

I took a few shots of the inside of the house when I went back with my brother and sister in law. They liked the hosue so now all I have to do is make sure the funding goes through monday so I can do the purchase agreement!! SO very excited!!



House09



The master bath.



House10



The livingroom



House11



The kitchen (isn't it cute!!!)



Img_0587



The kitchen and dining room from the family room.



House12   



a glimpse of the guest bathroom and one of the other bedrooms.



So its not huge but its no 850 square feet!! LOL.....



10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Robin it is so beautiful! You just give me the ok when it is all finalized and I am SOOOO throwing you a house warming party! I am so happy for you I could scream! Let me know what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...it's awesome. Is it really used? or is this a totally new one? It looks so nice. I can't wait to come and see it. If Heather actually throws a party...count me in. I'm coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW Awesome it that!!! I'm so excited for you! We're definately going to have a party. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW Awesome it that!!! I'm so excited for you! We're definately going to have a party. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This is so beautiful! You are going to be so happy in this wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, I'm loving it!!!! It's a wonderful layout and I love the custom features. Verrrrry nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful and I know you'll be so happy in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is one lovely house! Very exciting.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Robin. This is so spacious and homey. How wonderful for you to be able to do this for yourself and your boys. Awsome!! Looks very good. Can't wait to see your stuff in there and two happy boys added to the scene.
    You are awsome, Lady! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete