Thursday, March 8, 2007

New baby and two more layouts

I finally got my new baby!! My new 50 mm fixed lens!! I haven't had too much time to try it out but loving it so far!!



Taylorbug50mm_2 



Isn't that just adorable! I can't wait to actually use this lens in good lighting conditions and fun subjects!!



I have been meaning to scan and post these layouts since Monday but just haven't taken the time. I did these two while scrapping at my mother in laws this weekend!



Two_of_a_kind Love_bug



Tomorrow is Friday and I very excited about that. My dad's fiance's bday is tomorrow so on Saturday we have family coming for a dinner and cake. Hope to take some pics with my new lens!! And of my sister in law JEN! yeah i said YOU babe!!



OUT!



2 comments:

  1. Loving the layouts _ have just talked hubby into a 50mm lense too - just need to hunt one down!
    Can you email girl? I need your addy to post your layout I did yonkers ago! JEN xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people you can try that new lense out on!!!!!
    Great layouts too!

    ReplyDelete