Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Loan papers have been delivered

Or the application I guess I should say. Plus all the statements w2s etc. they wanted. All there is to do now is wait and see. I want this so bad, so very bad. NEED this so very bad. I still am feeling like how is it possible I can even expect to do something like this? To be the type of mom who could do this for her family all on her own? I'm just a kid. Right? No I am old...I am finally as old as I have felt since I was 19. I am 30. Its about darn time I do this for me and my children. I feel good about it. Usually I get a sick feeling in my tummy if its not the right decision, but I don't on this at all. Apprehension and hope but not a yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach. So glad of that. I think if I don't get the loan I will be crushed. I keep telling myself that there are soo many people I know with bad credit who buy homes!! If they can do it why cant I? I who have no debt to income ratio, who has worked for 3 years to build my credit, who has frittered away money for closing costs, and permits? Do I deserve for someone/someplace to give me money to buy a home? A home I would be proud to own and proud to have people visit.A home that will give me joy for years to come. And a sense of accomplishment, for working hard for what I get, but still giving thanks to the one who gives it to me. I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in my life. Besides my children. I have been dreaming, planning and landscaping this house! LOL. Maybe I should stop doing this because it could be cause for and even greater let down. A greater feeling of loss. If I do get it your all invited to the housewarming!! lol Do they even have those anymore? I have never even been to one. Wanna come warm up my house? lol....thanks for listening and if you believe in this sort of thing can you please say some extra prayers for me in the next couple days? PLEASE?



4 comments:

  1. Robin-
    I will definately say a prayer for you..you and the boys deserve to have a home like this. I am so proud of everything that you have accomplished. You are an awsome mom and a great person. Whenever Dave and I fill out any type of loan stuff we always say that if it is meant to be it will happen, and if not then it's just not the right time yet. So, good luck and you will be in our thoughts.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra prayers are being said for you. If you believe, it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW this will happen if it's the right thing, and I can't think of a reason it wouldn't be. You deserve it girl! Like Steph said...you are awesome. You've been the best mother and I admire you soooo much. You've been so responsibile and dependable. I'm hoping and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You totally deserve this for not only you but those amazing little guys. I wish the best for you. GOOD LUCK!!! and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete