Monday, March 12, 2007

yeah!!

I love scrapping...did i ever tell you that? I love the way i can cut paper, glue, paint, sand all on one page! The fact that I can finish a project and love it when its done? Well I do! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I know most non scrappers just don't 'get' it, but I don't care.



I had about 20 minutes to myself after work today while dinner was in the oven so i threw this together!



Willing_participant



Urban lily paper, foofala buttons, and even a punched out flower with paint! Easy quick and now I feel all relaxed and ready for the rest of week!



After dinner we went outside (68 degrees) and played a bit in the sun. It was great picture taking sun so of COURSE i had to get my camera out!



Lllw_1 



Lhkjhjkhw



2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Great page and CUTE pix of the kids and family.....love the kitty one too! Also I missed your mm idol thing....but THAT TOTALLY ROCKS too! You are way too cool to be my friend I think. hee hee! HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, talk about a cool lens. Love the pics of the boys and especially the cat. That is awesome. Someday I'm going to get myself a camera like that. Cute page and awesome pics from Gloria's birthday. Hate that your phone got ruined...I'd be soooo upset. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete