Saturday, March 17, 2007

Love my new phone!!!

Ok so I finally got a new phone. I went in to Alltel to see if they had to the new lg's yet. Nope, sorry we aren't going to launch those for another ten days. Bummer...he let me look at his though and I hated it!! So he showed me this samsung and i am soo thrilled! its a bit smaller than my old phone but has the same size screen and WAY more features! Right now I am converting all my favorite cd's and songs to mp3 to put on it! Got a ton on it already!! I am so happy about the player! For a while now I have thought about getting an i pod nano, but didn't want to pay for it. Well now I don't!! I can put my songs on my phone!! I can play them on the plain, scrapping and cleaning house! yippee!! I have such a wide variety of music I love from classical to jazz, to rat pac to broadway that i can have a bit of everything!!



So in light of the fact that I am so very happy with my new phone I am going to have a giveaway!! For the first person who can name a song on my playlist I will send them an envie full of yummy scrapping goodies!!!



Ready go!!



Sarah Rosler WINS!! I have Born to fly by Sara Evans!!



7 comments:

  1. The soundtrack to Grease?? I figure most girls love that song.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - I am really not sure, but one more idea, music from "The Sound of Music", like My Favorite Things.
    Worth a try - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a Sara Evens song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I thought of another one, can I post more than once?? I guess I will find out. How about Carrie Underwood, Jesus take the wheel.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bummed Robin-Jen called me Saturday and told me to get on and guess, but we were gone all day and I couldn't check till this morning.(Sun) My guess would have been Luck be a Lady by Frank Sinatra..you'll have to let me know if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! Have a give away while I am GONE? No fair. No fair at all. hee hee
    Glad you are loving the new phone! HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too!
    Thanks for a great day Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete