Friday, March 9, 2007

such a horrible day

My Friday shouldn't be this hard. its should be filled with birds chirping and daffodils and light music playing in the background. My mind should be ecstatic with the thought of a fun weekend ahead of me. Instead I am sick to my stomach with the horrible realization that my cell phone is broken. my wonderful fun practically brand new razor is in fact dead, broken, unresusitatable (yes I made that up). It is however fantastically clean. Cleaner than the day I got it. Inside and out actually. Purex mountain breeze is the way to go when you want to wash your cell phones. of course when you don't WANT to wash your cell phones is disastrous. Check your pockets people BEFORE you wash your pants people. I opened it all up, took the battery out and let it dry overnight. Nothing, Nada, zip. I am going to let it air out more and if it doesn't work by Monday I am going to have to go get a new phone. You may be saying to your self "she doesn't seem this upset about this", and i can see why you might think that, but you are wrong. I used up my profane vocabulary last night. Even made myself so upset that I blew chunks. So yes I am upset but at this point there is nothing else I can do. The only consolation I have is that this go around with new phones, I bought them. Me and my father have a plan together and he usually buys them, but I did this time. He pays the bills and i bought the phones. So at least he can't be mad I ruined HIS 200.00 phone. His phone is just fine. The one I gave him. yeah it works. And before you comment about how i can just turn this in on the insurance i so thoughtfully bought, STOP! As I mentioned before my father pays the bills, he didn't spring for the 8 dollar a month for insurance. Yeah for him...boo for me. so I will be purchasing a new phone if this one doesn't work. So pray that it works. Pray that even though i have the money for a new phone that I don't have to buy one.



So I am off for a day of work and stress and misery...peace out.



2 comments:

  1. My ex husband did the same thing. His finally worked, for awhile but then stopped. I had a "wet phone" story too but suffice to say, it didn't have a happy ending, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my poor little baby - I am so sorry that I was not in the office today to share in your pain and support you through this horrible tragedy. Your sympathy card is in the mail and if you need anythinig at all you just let me know. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete