Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is it.

My_house



This is the house I am hoping to get. Not too big not too small. Thank you kip for finding the pic on line!!



Its almost the exact color even! I have to get the loan papers filled out and some other stuff to the mortgage company and hopefully will know soon if my dream is going to come true! Keep your fingers crossed.



This is the inside floor plan. They are going to extend the bar counter out another two more feet for more counter top and the house actually has the fridge on the OTHER side of the pantry. So where they are showing the fridge in this plan is wrong. It is just a long counter there instead. The colors in the house are great! They are a light taupe color with chocolate brown accent walls here and there. The linoleum in the kitchen and bath is a slate color. It has the optional bath in it with the garden tub!! All the cabinets are Solid oak and the faucets are a brushed nickel. They are molen! All the counters are finished off with tile on the edges and the pantry is great! So excited to actually have a place to put my food instead of on top of my fridge. There is a cute wood shelf above the fridge instead of cabinets ( i never put anything in there anyway) for plants or knick knacks. a HUGE utility room with plenty of room for a freezer!! yeah!! LARGE walk in closet for me!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! To see the whole floor plan click on the picture!!



Scan0015w



4 comments:

  1. Robin I was so excited to see a picture of the house and the floor plan. I love the layout of it, and it is the perfect size for you and your boys. I am so excited for you and hope all goes well. We move a lot (because building houses is what my husband does for a living), so I understand all the paperwork involved. You feel like you are signing your life away. Hang in there, hopefully it will all be over soon and you will be moving into a new house! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks of this floor plan. Won't it be exciting? Hopefully everything goes well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Robin, just beautiful. On first peep at the floorplan, thought the fridge ought to be on the other side, nearer the stove (better triangle), but didn't say anything about it. Now you write that exact change!! So now it's perfect!!
    You will probably have a hard keeping the palm tree happy, though. LOL

    ReplyDelete