Monday, April 3, 2006

My baby is gone

Bike_02_web My sweet baby is all grown up! Can't really face it. Can't have another (don't want another), but there it is staring me in the face. Yesterday he rode his bike without training wheels. As a matter of fact, the minute he got on the bike without the training wheels he took off like a shot right at his brother.  We were all so startled and shocked we just stood there with our jaws open and his brother screaming like a little girl. Course I might scream too if a crazed kid came at me on a bike! After a few tries he had it! ALL of it. Caught on sooo dang fast. Cried a bit last night as I was drifting off to sleep...sniff sniff.



Had a CRAZY dream about THIS lady last night! It was cku time and instead of it being at the Marriott Hotel it was in the middle of nowhere! Lots of trees and wildlife. It was like a dude ranch. One main cabin with a dozen or so little cabins all around. There were only two people PER cabin and they were chosen by numbers. Donna and I picked the same number. LUCKY me!! The next morning we fought over who got the bathroom first and believe it or not I ended up pushing her into the toilet. Then trying to help were wash her pants in the bathtub, with her in them. It wasn't coming clean so after calling in backup (other crazy scrappers) we ended up talking her into actually changing  her clothes so we could wash the urine soaked ones. K....now what the H*** is that all about? What was I thinking??? What sick twisted thoughts are coming out in my subconscious thought?



I am NOW publicly apologizing for pushing DONNA DOWNEY in the toilet!! even it was just in my dream I feel extremely guilty!! phew glad I got that off my chest!! LOL





4 comments:

  1. OK
    1. Funny thing, I felt the same way when Micheal started riding without training wheels. Can't harldy catch him these days!
    2. I think you are having Pre CKU Anxiety or SOMETHING?? What the heck girl? I dunno, maybe it all has to do with her being locked up for MDS or something? LOL Or maybe you need to stop eating chocolate before bedtime? egh?
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one crazy dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remind me not to get near a bathroom with you @ CKU hahhahahhahahahahah

    ReplyDelete