Tuesday, April 11, 2006

card

Wanted to use bleach on a card so I did this..... Bleach_card



Nothing too major, used a stampin up stamp and a ribbon and that's it. Just simple but fun.....



Boys had a horrible fight last night, Taylor wronged Chris in a big way. After I sat down and talked to Taylor about what he did he felt horrible, and apologized to Chris over and over, then came in and asked if he could sleep with Chris so that Chris would know how much he really loved him. My kids fight quite a bit, but its nice to know when they show each other love, it really is genuine.



I little more than a month till CKU! I am already starting my lists. Can't wait much longer! I went a couple years ago and its an experience I think every one should have! amazing fun!



Sold 3 flood policies yesterday. Totaling about 3500 bucks. Unbelievable what a little flooding will do to boost the office economy. Unfortunately there is a standard 30 day waiting period if a mortgagee does not require it. Hope they didn't wait too long...



No comments:

Post a Comment