Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday

Woke up to THIS today. Web Yucky



and wet and slushy and sooo not springy.



Cant even believe this. So much for any other season but winter here.



LOL.....



Chicken smell is almost gone. Thanks for everyone who posted on that. They all thought it was hilarious. You come sleep in there bed and see how much you laugh then.



Gave M and S their photos today. She wasn't there when I dropped them off. Really nervous about what she thinks. Her dad is a published photographer. He doesn't do portraits though....keep your fingers crossed for me.



a BIG shout out to my lil bro!! HE got married  on SATURDAY!! I am now the proud owner of a new Sister in LAW!! She is great too!!! Love you guys!!!!



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I want some snow!!!! Congrats to your brother! My twin brother got married LAST Saturday the 8th, and I love my new SIL TOO! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new SIL! I wish my bro would do that for me. I am currently trading Hot, muggy, near 90 degree weather for snow. Florida is wonderful, but remember, you can always put more clothes on to stay warm in snow, the world frowns when I take more clothes off to stay cool. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete