Thursday, March 30, 2006

I need your help!

This request goes out to all of you who love my kids. Aunts, uncles, grandmas, friends. Love_letters This book is made of envelopes just perfect for letters. I would like it if you could write a 8 1/2 x 11 letter to my children (together) so that I can put these letters in the envies. I will give this album to my children when they are older and will appreciate it. Eventually  they will each have their own as soon as I find another album like this. But for now I will just put them in here. PLEASE!!!??? I know most of you think my scrapping addiction is ridiculous and futile but you have NO idea how much this will me to the future Chris and Taylor. I would love to have letters from people who loved me because, to be honest, some of those people who loved me I barley know/knew. Think about it. What if you found letters your great grandmother sent to your grandmother and from those letters you can feel how much they loved each other? What a gift would that be.....Can you give that gift to my kids, and their kids?





5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do this for my grandsons. I really want to think about it and write something worthy of this though...I'll get it to you soon, I promise.
    Love the page you did...That's awesome. What a fun night! We're going to have to plan something like this the next time you come down. Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honored to do this for the boys. I'm going to write a letter to each of the boys, though. It will be easier to separate them out when you get the other book done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin this is such an awesome thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an Awesome thing to do for your kids! One of my most treasured objects is a letter my dad's mother wrote to my mother just after she had me. It talks about me, but it also talks about what this 75 year old woman did in one day cleaning her house. Even dear Darla on her best HOP would not be able to match my granny. WOW! It is the one thing I would grab on my way out of the house when it's on fire. And it goes with me on every hurricane evacuation.
    Your boys will treasure this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I am "in" girlfriend!! Although the boys dont' know me as well as thier Mommy does, they are sure special li'l guys to me and I am sure we will be growing closer this summer!! ;O) HUGS Dar

    ReplyDelete