Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Not a great night for sleeping...

so for the first time in a week I can breath!! Was looking for a full night of NOT snoring or sniffling. Didn't even have to take any meds! Well the story is that i bought a candle from walmart. Wanted a new "springy" candle and didn't have time to run to Hallmark for a Yankee, so I got one I thought would be nice. it was Candy apple i think. I use a candle warmer and turn in on in the evening. Left it on when I went to bed. yeah not smart but completely forgot about it. Woke up about 11 with a HORRIBLE smell in my nose! NO not fire! Went out and the whole house just REEKS, ca-ca putty!! ew....that candle is sooooo freaking nasty!! Hard to describe the smell but bad enough that at midnight I am digging out the fan and opening all the windows trying to get rid of this nasty smell. It was so bad guys i ready to puke! Even though its a bit chilly today I left three windows cracked to see if I could get the the smell OUT! Going home at lunch wish me luck. Maybe i will stop and get a Salt city candle, I know those are good!!!





OH and guess what the layout below of me and Darla was the featured layout at Creating Keepsakes!!!



2 comments:

  1. Crazy to see your work on the internet! Good job, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Now you can almost say you've been published in CK...what do you think? I thought that was such a cool LO anyway. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete