Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tag I'm it!!

Got tagged by the beautiful and extremely talented LEE!! (Check her out!)



In my fridge:



1. Easter eggs



2. Ranch dressing



3. tons of yo-plait yogurt



4. milk



5. bottled iced tea



In my closet:



1. towels



2. all the boxes from my cameras and lenses



3. my tripod



4. clothes of course



5. pillow stuffing



In my handbag:



1. Taylor's dental spacer



2. insurance cards



3. punch cards to my local scrapbook store



4. lip balm



5. my Mr potato head checks



In my car



1. spilled popcorn from school



2. soccer cleats



3. shin guards



4. mail from a few days ago



5. library book



On my DVR, tivo, vcr:



1. Dr who



2. American Idol



3. Days of Our Lives



4. Medium



5. Without a Trace



I TAG!!!:



DARLA



KIP



CINDY



SHAR



JULES



2 comments:

  1. YIKES, I'm going to have to go look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing. Such fun reading your answers. Let me guess... I bet you have the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing don't you? So not fair.... but remember I have series 2 of Dr Who!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete