Saturday, April 8, 2006

The best plans never pan out...

Today i was going to get up and clean house so I would be free to scrap! With the boys gone its sounds perfect. Well after having the tummy flu last week and now a cold I have no strength. I did run the dishes and swept the kitchen floor but didn't have the energy to do anything else. I did scrap though. But now I feel the fever coming back on and all I want to do is go curl up on the couch. I just HAD to get one layout done!! Paper is Scenic route along with chipboard accents.



Friends



This was so fun to do...Hope I didn't get any snot on it. I got the inspiration from this lady, whom is probably my new scrap booking idol. She is fantastic! If you haven't read her blog I suggest you do!!



Thank you for all your thoughts, Maybe after a nap I can get some more done!



Me



2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww so spesckial!!! Thank you girl! I can't say I love that photo of me, but I do love the sentiments and I feel special knowing that you think enuf of me to SCRAP ME!!! :O)
    Loves! Dar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your layout!!
    Jen's work is amazing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete