Monday, September 20, 2010

one more weekend gone!

Boy this weekend went FAST! Had a quick trip to Burley for a stampin up party and a photo shoot for my mother in law. Home Saturday afternoon and sunday we watched football, marmaduke AND letters from Juliet. During all those I did laundry and made an ADORABLE tote for my lunches at work (or whatever really!)!


So glad the Bronco's won yesterday!!! They beat the Seahawkes! Rock on......


Broncos 
 


I have been thinking about ALL the blogs I love to read, then I think of ALL those blogs I never post on! So I have a challenge for you! Post to FIVE blogs today! I don't care who's they are or what they are about just post! It makes the author feel good and keeps them posting all those posts you like!!! Ready SET GO!!!


Don't worry I am doing it too!



3 comments:

  1. I am the worst for this - I read and read and browse and never post so today I WILL post on 5 or more - PROMISE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your good work! It's nice to see lots of new posts from you and I hope a picture of your new tote is going to be on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I haven't had internet for four days now, but I'm back home and I will do my five posts today....love the bag.

    ReplyDelete