Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh my word

Wow. We spent the entire day without internet yesterday!! We closed down the office early because unfortunately we couldn't even processes payments! We finally have internet today but its sloowwwww. Apparently the forrest service cut a line near Boise but only high speed clients were without service. How convenient. I am thinking they put us all on slow speed to do a temp fix. LOl..


Anyway besides the office it messed up Chris's homework because one of his text books is entirely on line! At least he wont be the only one going to school today without his math homework completed!


I will try to get some posting done today with some projects but I have a feeling that I will be VERY busy at the office today playing catch up!!!


Have a good one Ya'll!!!



1 comment: