Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor day weekend!!!

I love me a good labor day weekend!!


We used to go camping with my Dad for Labor day but well obviously we don't do that anymore. I honestly have NEVER been camping since he passed away. It almost seems like it wouldn't be as fun. He is really the ONLY person I have ever been camping with. My mom took me a couple times when I was MUCH younger. We would take the old honda with the hatchback and sleep in the back after fishing!


But mainly, it was my Dad. Some summers it was EVERY weekend! We would go out on the boat, fish, laugh, and play poker.


Not sure what we are going to do this weekend. Maybe take a drive to challis or Jackson? Or maybe a movie and dinner!? Who know's but we can do whatever we want!



2 comments:

  1. We are heading to Arco to camp and do some 4-wheeling this weekend. We're pretty much packed up and ready to go as soon as we get off work. Looking forward to it, except....Jeff's WHOLE family is coming now. His mother just kept inviting more people...oh well. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sometimes it is hard to try to keep those types of traditions going - it never is the same no matter how hard we try. :O( But... you can definatly start your own new camping traditions with the boys?!
    However, I think you have found something fun to do for at least ONE of the days. Right? XOXO

    ReplyDelete