Sunday, September 12, 2010

frustrated

Today I am frustrated that I spent all afternoon cooking a roast chicken that didn't cook all the way and took so long that we were too hungry to wait and ate cereal instead!!! arg


I am frustrated that I spent ALLLL day yesterday tearing my closet apart and putting it all back together JUST to have my entire wire clothing rod AND shelf fall down this afternoon.


I am frustrated that my Broncos lost.


I am frustrated that I really don't have the gumption to post anything else but this.



2 comments:

  1. Hate it when things like that happen. I like days when it actually seems like I accomplished something. Hang in there. Only a few more days and you get to come and visit me....yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (HUGS) your weekend really started off with a bang! didn't it? Poor girl. Sorry it didn't go well... but just think, in the morning you get to see TWO of your favoritest people in the world! *I will bring chocolate!* XOXO

    ReplyDelete