Tuesday, September 4, 2007

fuzzy....

ack...i am so tired and worn out!! Had a GREAT three day weekend in my house though! My brother and sis in law came to visit and my bro built my front porch for me at HALF the cost I thought it would be!! YEAH!! Thanks mike and jen!! Planted three bushes, got my dog back, unpacked most of my scrap stuff and organized it, and put together ONE part of my new entertainment center with the help of my brother. I love my new house!!!



It was really hard to get my kids moving this morning, heck it was hard to get ME moving this morning. All we want to do is stay home!! We had to go to pet smart yesterday for dog food and a new doggie bed, and the boys just begged me to not go so we could stay home!! They just Love it there!! Its so nice to feel this way! Instead of DREADING the drive home wishing you didn't have to be there? Such a different feeling!



I do have more pics to share but they are in my camera at home. I have my computer set up but not the Internet yet...that reminds me gotta call to get that set up!!



Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!



Me



4 comments:

  1. Im so glad we could help!! We had a great time, Robin your house is adorable!! I love it! Congratulations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Congratulations on the new house. I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell ya girl, I am so tickled for you guys and I SO know exactly how you feel. Coming from the ick house and neighborhood to our new house last year ... yea, I just know what you mean.
    SO happy for you guys, you all deserve the best!
    Luvs!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin - your house is NOT adorable or cute or nice or anything! - It is taupe colored walls filled with boxes and half put together furniture. then you walk outside and are greeted by the wonderful sight of nothing but dirt!!!!! Dont kid yourself sister!!!
    Ha ha ha - I am seriously laughing out loud! I dont know if I am laughing because of me teasing you - or if its because I am actually RIGHT!!!
    Oh well I love you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete