Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fast forward.

My life seems to be in a constant state of run lately. Loving it, enjoying it and even pushing it faster!! lol...



I have thought of so many things to blog about but then the opportunity to write about them comes and goes. I finally have Internet at home so that will help! I have several pictures on my powershot of my new home but just don't have time to pull them off this morning. I promise to do that soon...giggle.



Saturday we had a great day of wallpapering the office and eating lunch with a friend. We had a great time and the job came out pretty nice. After that I did a quick visit with my friend Darla who just had surgery. She is doing well and hopefully she is getting enough rest. That night was a local High Schools homecoming dance and my friend Heather's daughter was going and she asked if I would come take pics! Of COURSE!! lol. Her daughter was so beautiful in a hot pink dress. Gorgeous hair and makeup....Here are a few!!



05w



03w



02w_2



Even got one in of Heather!



Heather02 



2 comments:

  1. Those pix are awesome - sorry though, this time Heather wins out! WHAT A GORGEOUS PICTURES OF HEATHER!!!!! Look at those eyes! Wow! So pretty! I love love love that photo!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP - that is a huge picture!
    Thanks so much lady - you are such a wonderful friend and a fabulous photographer! I am glad life has been good lately.
    Thanks again for the photos!

    ReplyDelete